ASTRAMATIKA Competition




In the math competition is the first time I am accompanying a group of students from SD K IPEKA at Mulawarma University, East Kalimantan. The name competition is asramatika which means try skill in math. My first impression is the committee does good preparation. I can show how the committee receives teachers and students with full smiles and respect. After that, the committee show me a place to sit down with a group. Besides that, the committee in the state does all the best because the device to do math competition look proper. Next, I want to tell you about my group SD K IPEKA. The group consists of three students in grade six. This competition consists of three rounds. In the first round, all group has the opportunity to answer the question, and one question correct can get 100 points. All question in the first round is 10. In the second round, each group can receive a math model. All the question is 5, with one question can get a score of 10 to 100. The last round is the fight round, which means all groups have the opportunity to answer a question, the group can first press the bell, and the answer correct can get 100 points, and when the answer is wrong, the group can get punishment minus 50 points. The group consists of six groups from A to F. In the first competition, my students get the big three from the six groups and can fight for the final competition. I am so proud of that. The second competition does on the second day. The second day or the finals competition, the students get table E. They did their best until the final round and got the first winner. I am proud to my students. And I get a new experience to accompany them in mat competition.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

27 Years Old

Dayak Culture