New Journey, New Envorement, and New Experience
In January 2023, I joined a palm oil company in Kutai Timur. I feel like I am not enjoying what I am doing. And I decided to look for a new school. In June 2023, I joined IPEKA School in Balikpapan. I want to tell you how I got to Balikpapan with a sewing experience. First, I departed by travel from Gunung Kudung to Berau for 350.00 rupiahs. I waited for car travel from 02.00 am, and the car travel arrived at 06.00 am. The distance between Gunung Kudung and Berau is 10 hours. It wears me out. After that, I stayed at Hotel Karimarau for one night. After taking a bath, I walked around Kalimarau Airport. And the next day, I went to Balikpapan by airplane to Sepingggan Airpot. It is a new journey to become a teacher at Balikpapan and a new environment and experience living in a city in Balikpapan.
![]() |
| Kalimarau Airport, Berau |

Komentar
Posting Komentar